What are your best selling fragrances?
Our bestselling fragrances are Skinny Dip, Moroccan Nights, High Tide and Nag Champa.
Please refer to our Scent Guide to help you find your favorite fragrance!
Why is Hemp Seed Oil good for my skin?
Hemp oil has the most Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) of any essential oil and has both Omega 3 and Omega 6 EFA’s in a perfect balance. Essential fatty acids have the ability to enter directly into the lipid layers of your skin cells, replenishing the oils that are missing due to sun exposure, poor nutrition or neglect.
Are Hemp Seed products natural?
All Hemp Seed products are made from natural ingredients. We don’t use mineral oil, dyes, sulfates, propylene glycol, phthalates or parabens. We are 100% Vegan, drug free, and cruelty-free (on PETA’s “No Test List” and Leaping Bunny certified).
Are Hemp Seed products Vegan and/or Cruelty Free?
All of our Hemp Seed products are 100% cruelty-free and vegan. We are on PETA’s “No Test List” and Leaping Bunny certified.
Hemp Seed products are gluten-free?
Some of our Hemp Seed products are gluten-free, but not all.
The following products ARE gluten free:
- 3-in-1 Massage Candle (all fragrances)
- Moisturizing Oil Spray (all fragrances)
- Body Mist (all fragrances)
- Lip Balm (all fragrances)
- Hand & Body Lotion (all fragrances)
- Massage & Body Oil (all fragrances)
- Massage Lotion (all fragrances)
- Skin Butter (all fragrances)
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Hemp Seed Hair Styling Elixir
- Hemp Seed Leave- In Conditioner & Detangler
- Miracle Oil
- Miracle Oil On-the-Go Spray
- Miracle Oil Tea Tree Skin Creme
- Edible Massage Candle (all flavors)
- Edible Massage Oil (all flavors)
- Love Button
The following products ARE NOT gluten-free:
- Bath & Shower Gel (all fragrances)
- Shave Cream
- Hemp Seed Shampoo
- Hemp Seed Conditioner
- Miracle Oil Tea Tree Shampoo
- Miracle Oil Tea Tree Conditioner
- Miracle Oil Tea Tree Shave Cream
Are your fragrances naturally sourced?
Yes, our fragrances are derived from natural resources, however they are modified to make sure they are skin safe.
Do you make your products in-house?
Yes, we make all of our products at our factory in Los Angeles, California.
Will your hemp products get me high?
Although hemp is related to marijuana, and is in the Cannabis Sativa family, it has no drug or psychoactive properties and will not get you high.
Will your hemp products show up on a drug test?
Our products are drug free and contain zero levels of THC. Therefore, they will not show up on a drug test.
What does it mean that certain products are edible?
Edible products are meant for novelty use only and will leave a hint of flavor on your skin, with no taste of lotion or oil. Edible products are not for complete ingestion.
Is Waterslide silicone based?
No, our Waterslide personal moisturizer is water-based and all-natural.
Can I use either Hemp Seed Massage & Body Oil or Edible Massage Oil as a lubricant?
We do not recommend the use of our massage oil as a lubricant as that is not its intended purpose. It is meant for external use only. Most of our massage oils have fragrance and some people can find themselves having sensitivities to certain fragrances, especially in those extra-sensitive parts of the body!
It is also important to note that our massage oils are not water-based and, therefore, not condom safe.
We do, however, make a personal moisturizer called Waterslide that is specifically meant for that purpose and it is great for everyone, especially those with sensitivities and sensitive skin. It is water-based, non-toxic, non-staining, non-sticky, odorless, and vegan.
Do you have any coupon codes or sales going on?
Subscribing to our email mailing list is the best way to be the first to know if and when promotions and sales are happening. You can subscribe by clicking here or signing up on our home page.
My tracking says my package was delivered, but I did not receive it.
If this is the case for your order-please follow the below instructions.
- Verify the shipping address
- Check for a notice of attempted delivery
- Check the delivery location
- Check around the entrances of your residence for the package: porches, in bushes, in front of garages, grills, or other places that might protect your package from theft or weather.
- Check if someone else accepted delivery
- I.e. family members, roommates, or neighbors who may have received the package for you
- Check with your postal carrier
- Wait 36 hours—packages can show as delivered while still in transit.
- If your order is 36 hours past the expected delivery date, then you will want to file a missing package claim with the shipping carrier and contact us with the claim number.
Occasionally, packages are not delivered in the expected timeframe due to severe weather conditions or other unexpected issues. It may take additional time for delivery. If the tracking doesn’t update within 3 weeks, the package is considered missing at that point.
*If the package is determined as missing, Earthly Body reserves the right to send a replacement. Please note that refunds or returns are only available for orders that have been successfully received. We are unable to provide refunds or replacements for missing packages where an incorrect shipping address was provided to us.
What mail carrier or shipment method do you use?
All paid flat rate orders and PO Boxes will ship via the US Postal Service (USPS). All “Free Shipping” orders usually ship via FedEx unless it is a PO Box. Sorry- we do not offer an Express or Overnight shipping option.
Is payment on your website secure?
We process our internet and phone orders through Authorize.net, so rest assured that it is 100% safe and secure.
Help! My order failed and I think my credit card was declined. What happened?
If your credit card declined, it might be because whatever address you typed in the “Billing Address” field during checkout might not match whatever Billing Address you have on file with your credit card
company. The Billing Address that you use has to match the Billing Address on your credit card statement or Authorize.net won’t accept the charge.
Authorize.net has its own policy for declined cards, or cards that come up as flagged, and we follow it. If you are still having issues ordering on the website, you are welcome to place an order via phone: 818-993-3880.
What is your warranty/return policy?
Return or exchange an item – our 100% money back guarantee
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are received within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- Hemp Seed Body Care will not replace, refund, or provide our 100% satisfaction guarantee, nor will we honor our warranty for products purchased from unauthorized sellers on Ebay, Amazon, and other internet retailers, and unauthorized brick and mortar retail locations. Authorized Hemp Seed Body Care re-sellers go through specific product training. Therefore, please call us if you would like to confirm our authorized re- sellers to ensure you receive Hemp Seed Body Care’s full product guarantee/warranty.
How to Return your Items via Mail:
Please DO NOT send your returned items back before contacting us first.
- Please call (818-993-3880) or email us at [email protected].
com to initiate return BEFORE mailing your items so that our customer service representatives can assist you with your return.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging.
- We can only accept returns with valid proof of purchase.
– You must include a printed copy of the receipt as proof of purchase.
– If you do not have your original receipt, you can provide the customer service
representative with your order number so that they can locate a copy of your receipt.
- We cannot accept returns on items that are not purchased directly from our website or via our phone order number.
– Items purchased from a retail location must be returned to the original place of purchase to
determine return eligibility.
– We are not affiliated with Amazon, Ebay, Walmart.com, etc. For this reason, we cannot accept returns from Amazon.com or other 3rd party vendors.
- Once your return or exchange meets all the above requirements, please mail your items back to our warehouse.
– The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
– Additionally, the cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- We will then issue a full refund upon receipt of your items.
– Once your items reach our warehouse, you will be refunded, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
How long does it take to process my order?
Order processing can take up to 7-10 business days. Orders are processed Monday-Friday (We do not ship Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays). Please note that all orders are pending approval and merchandise availability.
When does my card get charged?
Your card will be charged once your order is placed, prior to your order shipping. You should receive an order confirmation via email immediately after your order is placed.
Do you ship to Canada?
Unfortunately, we do not ship retail orders to Canada at this time. But, if you live in Canada, you do have some options:
1) Using your address or zip code, you can use the Store Locator feature on our website to see if there are any stores in your area that carry Hemp Seed products. (To be sure that the product you’re looking for will be there, we suggest you call each store first)
2) If you are close to the US/Canadian Border, you can have the items shipped to a UPS store by the border.
*If you are interested in purchasing wholesale for a salon or business and if you’d like to become a wholesaler, we do ship wholesale orders to Canada. Visit our Wholesale Inquiries page to submit your interest.
Do you sell your products on Amazon.com, Ebay.com, Walmart.com, or any other third-party vendors?
Hemp Seed Body Care will not replace, refund, or provide our 100% satisfaction guarantee, nor will we honor our warranty for products purchased from unauthorized sellers on Ebay, Amazon, and other internet retailers, and unauthorized brick and mortar retail locations. Authorized Hemp Seed Body Care re-sellers go through specific product training. Therefore, please call us if you would like to confirm our authorized re-sellers to ensure you receive Hemp Seed Body Care’s full product guarantee/warranty.
Sorry, we cannot accept returns from Amazon.com or other 3rd party vendors.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
Please allow up to 7-10 business days for your order to process and ship. You should receive an email when your order ships. If for some reason your order is delayed past the 10 day window of time, feel free to contact us at 818-993-3880 or [email protected].
How can I get free shipping?
Orders over $30 (before tax and shipping charges are added) qualify for free shipping on our website. Please make sure to double-check that you have selected the “Free Shipping” option before checking out.
*We’re sorry, but free shipping is not available for Hawaii or Alaska.
I have an international billing address but would like to ship products to a US address, can I place an order?
Sorry, we are only able to accept payment if you have both a US Billing and Shipping address. If not, we apologize for the inconvenience, but we cannot accept both an international billing and/or shipping address at this time.
What happens if my package is lost or stolen?
Earthly Body is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please contact either UPS or USPS directly for any claims on lost or stolen packages.
Can I sell Hemp Seed products through my online store?
Yes, you may carry Hemp Seed products in your online store but you must keep full stock of the products you will be selling. To purchase wholesale products, fill out our wholesale inquiry form here.
I’m interested in setting up a wholesale account or becoming a Hemp Seed distributor.
Thank you for your interest in our products! Please visit our Wholesale Inquiry page and we will get back to you about our wholesale opportunities.